PoverTee Day for ActionAid 26/06/2009 - Added

Update your totals for each raid here. If you don't post it then they will not go on the totals board. Please read the posting guidelines carefully.

Moderator: Site Team

Forum rules
Post all totals here even if you've already posted them on the totals board.

PoverTee Day for ActionAid 26/06/2009 - Added

Postby Janine » Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:57 pm

Hi Guys

Thank you so much for all your help on Friday, you all did such a fantastic job and really boosted our totals!

I tried to put the totals on the page but i'm not authorised yet so here are the figures in case you are all wondering how you did!

Ian - £589.39
Lesley - £266.06
Skippy - £120.83
Ruth - £22.35
Panda - £366.46

The total raised overall on the day was £7,776 - not bad for our first try, especially as most of the people out there collection were non fundraising ActionAid staff!

I've got a feedback form which we're going to use when planning next years collections - i was wondering if you guys would fill it in for me? I tried to attach it but it didn't work, maybe i can email it to you. The breakdown of fundraising per bucket is on there too.

Thanks again for all your hard work!

Janine

Edit: Collector information attached
Attachments
collectors.zip
(15.28 KiB) Downloaded 122 times
Janine
Lurker

Re: PoverTee Day for ActionAid 26/06/2009

Postby Tigger » Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:05 pm

Janine, if you want to attach a file you will need to zip it first. Find a nearby geek and they should be able to sort that out for you or email the form to me (my email address is tigger[AT]ragabonds[DOT]org[DOT]uk) and I'll zip it and attach it.
"Instead of telling our young people to plan ahead, we should tell them to plan to be surprised."
- from Dan in Real Life (2007)
Tigger
Award Winning Jailbreaker

Return to What did we raise