Our recruitment policy

A little bit about the Ragabonds. A sort of "who we are and what we are doing" thing.

Moderator: Site Team

Forum rules
Clean and truthful please.

Our recruitment policy

Postby Tigger » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:40 pm

Basically, er, we don't.

But that does not mean we are not open to anyone who wants to join, we like new people and if it means you carry on fund raising after you leave then that's all the more reason.

Some people like to carry on collecting for their old rag, that's cool with us. Some people like to carry on collecting for their old rag some of the time and come out to play with us the rest of the time. We're cool with that too.
Some people don't get on all that well with their Uni Rag, or are at a Uni that has no Rag, and they are welcome to come join us too.

If you like collecting, chances are we'll like you and there is a good chance you'll like us too.
Tigger
Award Winning Jailbreaker

Re: Our recruitment policy

Postby Mr J » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:16 pm

so if you still want to and still can despite work, kids, cats, dogs and swine flu panic come on ...

we're spread acros the country so cover much of the UK
wasn't me, no i was somewhere else,
Mr J
Stomper of Peons

Re: Our recruitment policy

Postby Alex » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:51 pm

Tigger wrote:Some people like to carry on collecting for their old rag, that's cool with us.

That's where I fit in. By the end of this month, approx. 1/3 of my all-time total collected will have been achieved whilst being the only one from my Rag around while I pester Ragabonds instead.
Some say he has never actually lived in the UK.

Bananas believe in children.
Alex
Valuable contributor

Return to About us